Our Values & Beliefs
The center of any parent’s journey is love for their child. We approach all of our families with the same love, an open heart and mind, and a non-judgmental, listening ear.
The most important thing we do is educate parents and children on how to achieve their goals. Through open dialogue, clear guidance, and informative videos and handouts, no question goes unanswered. We approach complex problems simply and systematically and make understanding easy.
As your trusted pediatric advisor, we’re here for you. We want you to feel comfortable enough to visit, call, text, or email whenever you need us. We know what you’re thinking … of course, we have a life and family too and try to keep a good balance so we’re not constantly working! So if we’re ever unavailable, rest assured that we’ll provide excellent coverage to help you in our absence.
Helping take care of your children is an honor. Every visit, you give us a glimpse into your life, your family, your values, your hopes, and your fears. We focus each of our visits on 5 key facets: mind, body, spirit, family, and community.
We focus on neurodevelopment. How is your child thinking, learning, and developing?
We focus on physical health. How is your child eating, moving, sleeping, and playing?
We focus on your child’s emotional development. How is your child feeling? How is your child’s self-esteem, confidence, and resiliency?
We focus on your family’s relationships. How is your family thriving? How are you balancing work and parenting obligations? How are you practicing discipline and limit setting? Are family members embracing their roles and responsibilities to help the family function well together?
We focus on your child’s relationships with others. How are they developing socially? How are they relating to other kids, teachers, coaches, or caregivers?
Our Mission Statement
*To provide the highest quality of pediatric care to infants, children, and adolescents and their families.*
- We believe in forming long-term relationships with our patients and families, grounded in mutual trust and respect.
- We believe in running a lean and efficient practice that optimizes our time and business to best meet the needs of our patients.
- We believe our services are multi-dimensional and will leverage technology to provide access, easy interactions with our office, and open communication.
- We believe in preventative medicine, so our efforts will focus on educating parents, supporting healthy lifestyles for children and their families, and keeping children up to date on their vaccinations.
- We believe in team-based care, that every team member brings value to our practice, and we work best in synergy.
- We believe in service, contribution, and leadership in our community.